Today, we’re proud to introduce you a new feature we’ve been working on: the online payment for attorney.
Let’s round together what this is about.
Why this feature?
In North America, Asia and Europe, over the next 5 years, we expect that non-cash transactions will represent 70% of all transactions.
With that in mind, we thought about a way for attorneys to digitalised this aspect of their work: that’s how the online payment, a very cool feature was born.
Also, after talking with a lot of attorneys, we realized that online invoicing could save the accounting department up to 80% of their paper usage, and each employee around 15 minutes per invoice.
How does it work?
When the attorney is done with his/her client, it’s time to send the invoice.
With the online process, the attorney can send the invoice by email and the client will be able to pay right after receiving it. The credit card, Paypal and Apple Pay logos are visible so that the client understand how easy it is to settle the invoice.
Both sides get all benefits by online invoicing. On the attorney’s side, we’ve noticed it’s:
- Easier: no need to write, approve, print, and send the invoice, you can do it directly from your laptop or mobile, in less than an hour.
- Faster: with online payment, it’s estimated that clients pay 10% earlier than a regular invoice and that you get paid within 24 hours. That way, you don’t wait for a bank check, cash or even bank transfer.
- More secure: all your invoices are saved and stored, completely securely. Also, you can access them from anywhere, anytime.
- Simpler: as financial reports are automatically created and gathered in a dashboard, it’s simpler to keep track and less stressful when it’s tax season.
For the seekers, benefits of online invoicing are numerous too:
- It’s easier and quicker to pay the invoice: no need to write a check, ask the accountant or log in on multiple websites. As soon as you receive the invoice, you can pay on 1 click by Apple pay among others.
- Ecological and cheaper: there is no need to print the invoice, attach the bank check and post it. You can pay online, saving money and avoiding paper waste.
- It’s more organized this way: as soon as the service you were looking for is done, you receive the invoice. If you forget to pay it, you’ll receive a reminder. That way, you and your records are all clear and organized.
We’re excited for you to try this new feature. As per usual, let us know if you have any feedbacks or comments about this, we’d love to hear them!